Sunday, September 8, 2013

I don't understand

I don't understand why my fiancé does not believe me when I tell him that the MS makes me tired. He thinks I use it as an excuse and that I'm lying. I told him about me having MS the first day we met. I told him to research it before he decided if he wanted to pursue anything with me. He said he did and he wanted to. So why now is this such a problem? 
We were just at TGI Fridays and had a few beers. I got tired because the week before we were getting up early and driving an hour away to take care of his mom who just had surgery. He says I just want to lay on the couch. That's so not true!! I'm just exhausted!! Maybe I should leave. I just don't know.....

2 comments:

  1. It is hard for people to understand MS unless they have it but I feel like the people closest to us need to make an effort and support us. I am at a point in my life where I just don't have time for negativity. Hope things work out whichever way that may go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caroline for your comment. It sucks when the people you love don't believe you. He is always saying that I lazy. I wish he knew me
      Before MS because he would never say such things if he did. Or even think them. But I'll probably blow this off like I always do. It just gets old after awhile. Ya know...😔

      Delete