Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Purex Crystals

Hi friends!!  Do you love when your laundry smells so good after you wash them? Of course you do!!  Well Purex sent me these Purex Crystals Fresh Mountain Breeze. And my goodness it smells good. All you do is throw a capful in the washer itself with the clothes. It's even good for HE machines. Then you do your wash as normal. As soon as your clothes are done you smell the freshness. I don't even use fabric softener anymore. 
~Clothes smell fresh for weeks, not days
~Does not reduce the absorbency of        towels
~Natural formula is safe for your family    and the environment. 

So try the Purex Crystals. What do you have to lose but freshness and a wonderful scent....


***The Purex brand provided me with a sample of Purex Crystals Fresh Mountain Breeze exchange for a product review. However, all the opinions expressed here are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment